We are pleased to announce that we will again be able to offer you extended indoor seating from 01.07.2021. The operation of our refectories and cafeterias will continue with a limited assortment and limited opening hours. Take-out containers will be available for your convenience for the to-go options. Please do not bring your own containers.
Further information on the regulations to be observed can be found in our framework hygiene concept. (PDF 56 kB)
In any case please note until further notice:
- The use of a mouth-nose protection is still recommended according to general guidelines.
- For on-site consumption, guest registration is no longer mandatory.
- Please continue to maintain the minimum distance of 1.50 m from other people whenever possible.
- Please follow the one-way guidance system for the least disruptive guest flow possible.
- Please use your Mensacard/University ID to pay whenever possible. We are also happy to issue guest passes.
- If you have symptoms of illness typical of Covid 19 disease, please refrain from visiting our facilities.
- Please follow the instructions posted and, if necessary, communicated by our staff in all cases.
Please comply with the posted notices and those communicated by our staff, if applicable, in all cases.
Adjustments of the offers and general conditions are possible at any time, so that we ask you to inform yourselves about our web page under www.swcz.de continuously.
We look forward to seeing you and wish you bon appétit!
the teams of the refectories & cafeterias of the Studentenwerk Chemnitz-Zwickau