1. free classified and job ads
The job board can post job ads that appeal to students, can be part-time, and are not permanent full-time positions.
Before publication, the swcz.de editorial staff will check the ads and reserves the right not to publish them for important reasons (see 4.). All approved advertisements will be published - unless otherwise specified by the user - for a standard period of 4 weeks. After the publication period, the ads will be deleted. Only title, category and ID of the advertisements are stored for statistical purposes. However, conclusions about the user are then no longer possible.
2. complete description in the advertisement text
Each advertiser is obliged to describe the offered positions truthfully in the advertisement text. A reference to an Internet address is not permitted and is no substitute for this description.
3. responsibility for the contents of the advertisement
The Studentenwerk Chemnitz-Zwickau accepts no responsibility for the correctness of the content of the advertisements on the job board or for the contractual relationships of third parties resulting from them. The responsibility for the contents of the advertisement lies solely with the authors of the advertisement. The Studentenwerk Chemnitz-Zwickau does not assume any warranty for the advertisements published by third parties, especially in the case of misuse of the classified ads market. When placing advertisements, the following must be strictly adhered to
- the provisions of the penal code,
- the provisions of the Law for the Protection of Minors,
- the provisions of the Data Protection Act as well as provisions for adult offers and other provisions for the protection of minors;
- the national and international copyrights, trademark rights, labelling rights, patent rights and rights to the use of names
- as well as other industrial property rights and personal rights of third parties.
4. Obligation of the advertisers
Advertisers undertake to comply with the following principles. In particular, it is prohibited to advertise the following items, services, offers, requests or events on the job board at www.swcz.de:
- All personal data and advertisements requesting information about named persons
- Offers that violate or threaten the rights or health of third parties
- Snowball systems, network marketing, multi-level marketing
- Insufficiently described offers
- Discriminatory offers
- Ads with racist, defamatory or violence glorifying content
- Legally prohibited events
- Calls for criminal offences (e.g. insults, acts of violence)
- Illegal offers or services
- Content with amorous or sexual intentions
- Pornographic writings or objects harmful to minors
- Offensive or inappropriate expressions
- References to commercial Internet offers, e-commerce stores or auctions on the Internet
- Advertisements that serve only to promote other Internet sites
- Advertisements in foreign languages
Inadmissible are furthermore:
- Chargeable telephone services or references to commercial erotic sites
- Pornographic advertisements or advertisements promoting prostitution
- Contact ads in the name of third parties
- Offensive wording
- Apparently unserious, inadequately described job offers
- Offers that require financial advance payments from the applicant
5. exclusion of liability
The Studentenwerk Chemnitz-Zwickau does not guarantee the publication of an advertisement within a certain period of time or the uninterrupted availability of the website. The Studentenwerk Chemnitz-Zwickau is not liable for the accuracy, quality, completeness, security or legality of the advertisements or user communications.
6. data protection