we are pleased to announce that from 14.06.2021 we will again be able to offer you indoor seating in our refectories and cafeterias. In this case, guest registration is mandatory. To do so, please use either the Corona alert app or the registration slips located in the facilities. Our refectories and cafeterias will continue to operate with a limited assortment. Take-out containers are available for your convenience for the to-go option. Please do not bring your own containers.
Further information on the regulations to be observed can be found in our framework hygiene concept (PDF 61 kB).
In any case please note until further notice:
- Masks are mandatory in all facilities.
- Guest registration is mandatory for on-site consumption.
- Please maintain a minimum distance of 1.50 meters from other persons at all times.
- Please follow the one-way guidance system.
- Please observe the regulations of the respective establishment regarding payment. We are also happy to issue guest passes.
- If you have symptoms of illness typical of Covid 19 disease, you are prohibited from visiting our facilities.
Please comply with the posted notices and those communicated by our staff, if applicable, in all cases.
Adjustments of the offers and general conditions are possible at any time, so that we ask you to inform yourselves about our web page under www.swcz.de continuously.
We look forward to seeing you and wish you bon appétit!
the teams of the refectories & cafeterias of the Studentenwerk Chemnitz-Zwickau